Additional information about the Commitments Application is available by visiting these links
Gaining access to the Commitments Application is a simple process. Note that access is granted at the College or Major Administrative Unit level.
Follow these steps to gain access:
- Review the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Research and Innovation (OVCRI).
- Contact the OVCRI Business Office to execute the MOU and have your account provisioned.
- Colleges will organize and coordinate their instances of the Commitments Application.
- Primary contacts will become familiar with Commitments and provide support to their users.
- OVCRI provides Commitments Applications support to primary contacts only.
The MOU is provided for your review.