Urbana USC Project Team Recommends Adjustments to Training and Support
The USC Best Practices and SecApp Resources project team, in partnership with Technology Services, has developed recommendations for USC responsibilities, identifying USCs, and auditing of Unit USCs.
Tips from University Audits
Special guest speaker, Darla Hill, Director of Audits at the Office of University Audits, led the conversation on common problems and issues, identified by audit, which might have relevance to the Business IT Collaboration.
Business IT Launches the Business IT Collaboration Space in Microsoft Teams
The Business IT Collaboration space is designed to be a gathering point for cross-collaboration to learn, ask questions, think collectively, discuss topics of interest, and share information and best practices.
Business IT’s Finance and Data Subcommittee Brainstorm Solutions
The Business IT Collaboration’s Finance and Data subcommittees held a joint brainstorming session to identify reporting and data solutions that will help answer real-world questions and enable better decision making in campus units.
Data Services Center Helps Centralize Data Resources
The Data Services Center (DSC), created by ATLAS, can help you discover data and reports, and share your data and reports with campus colleagues.
TeamDynamix Leadership Updates
Technology Services is pleased to announce updates to the TeamDynamix Initiative, service, and project leadership.
Business IT Communications Archive
- Business IT Newsletter (12/8/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (10/28/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (9/29/22)
- Microsoft Teams Project Management Demo and Discussion (9/6/22)
- Volunteers Needed: MS Teams Ambassadors Working Group (8/30/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (8/25/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (6/30/22)
- Upcoming Training Opportunities (6/13/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (5/26/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (4/28/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (3/31/22)
- Teams Training and Business IT Teams Lessons Learned (3/21/22)
- Campus Mailing List Upgrade (3/10/2022)
- Business IT Newsletter (2/23/22)
- Announcing Additional Microsoft Teams Training (2/14/22)
- Microsoft Teams Training Reminder (1/31/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (1/20/22)
- Skype for Business Retirement and Transition to Microsoft Teams (1/11/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (12/9/21)