The Business IT Collaboration space is designed to be a gathering point for cross-collaboration to learn, ask questions, think collectively, discuss topics of interest, and share information and best practices.
The Business IT Collaboration’s Finance and Data subcommittees held a joint brainstorming session to identify reporting and data solutions that will help answer real-world questions and enable better decision making in campus units.
The Data Services Center (DSC), created by ATLAS, can help you discover data and reports, and share your data and reports with campus colleagues.
Technology Services is pleased to announce updates to the TeamDynamix Initiative, service, and project leadership.
The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation (OVCRI) and the Business IT Collaboration are happy to announce new support materials for the Commitments Application.
The Business IT Collaboration event on October 19 brought together over 160 participants. Lee Smith’s keynote address supplied three key elements for success, which are further detailed.
Business IT Communications Archive
- Business IT Newsletter (4/28/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (3/31/22)
- Teams Training and Business IT Teams Lessons Learned (3/21/22)
- Campus Mailing List Upgrade (3/10/2022)
- Business IT Newsletter (2/23/22)
- Announcing Additional Microsoft Teams Training (2/14/22)
- Microsoft Teams Training Reminder (1/31/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (1/20/22)
- Skype for Business Retirement and Transition to Microsoft Teams (1/11/22)