The Business IT Collaboration event on October 19 brought together over 160 participants. Lee Smith’s keynote address supplied three key elements for success, which are further detailed.
The colleges of ACES and LAS found they would mutually benefit in collaborating to build the Illinois theme for the Drupal content management system.
“IT and analytics have always been valued, but a lot of times we’re sort of in the background,” said Joe Barnes, CISO at Illinois. How Analytics and Data Management Guided Universities Through the Pandemic highlights how Illinois’ IT departments facilitated accelerated information sharing, as data became critical to health, safety, and decision-making.
Illinois Human Resources (IHR), in partnership with the Business IT Collaboration, is excited to announce the kickoff of the Cornerstone Performance Pilot at UIUC. This tool will streamline campus’ ability to track employee professional development and allow managers to give meaningful feedback through performance evaluations.
Today the Business IT Collaboration (Business IT) launched refreshed web pages on the Technology Services website. The refreshed website provides a public platform for university leadership, faculty, and staff to learn about and engage with the Business IT Collaboration.
We are pleased to share that transition of campus units to a common Vacation and Sick Leave (VSL) reporting application is nearly complete
Business IT Communications Archive
- Business IT Newsletter (9/29/22)
- Microsoft Teams Project Management Demo and Discussion (9/6/22)
- Volunteers Needed: MS Teams Ambassadors Working Group (8/30/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (8/25/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (4/28/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (3/31/22)
- Teams Training and Business IT Teams Lessons Learned (3/21/22)
- Campus Mailing List Upgrade (3/10/2022)
- Business IT Newsletter (2/23/22)
- Announcing Additional Microsoft Teams Training (2/14/22)
- Microsoft Teams Training Reminder (1/31/22)
- Business IT Newsletter (1/20/22)
- Skype for Business Retirement and Transition to Microsoft Teams (1/11/22)