Technology Services is committed to helping students, faculty, and staff at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign with their technology questions and problems. For disruptions that affect your access to campus IT services, visit status.illinois.edu.
The UIUC Tech Help Center is a central location to get help with the technology you use at the university.
- Submit, view, and manage your tech help requests
- Search for answers in our KnowledgeBase with how-to guides and troubleshooting tips
- View and log in to various campus technology services that are available to you
Contact our Help Desk
The Tech Services Help Desk continues to be closed for walk-ins until further notice. Phone and email support is still available.
- Call us: 217-244-7000
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: help.illinois.edu
Visit us: 1211 Digital Computer Lan, 1304 W. Springfield Ave., Urbana, IL
Help Desk Hours
- Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday - 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The Help Desk is closed on campus holidays.
If you need assistance directly in your home or anywhere in the Champaign-Urbana area, OnSite Consulting can help.
Working at the Help Desk
The Help Desk relies on student employees to provide excellent support services to the University of Illinois. If you are interested in working in the Help Desk, please visit the Student Employment page for more information.