Zoom for Outlook Plug-in Change in May
In May, Microsoft will retire the Zoom for Outlook Plug-in. You can use the Zoom for Outlook Add-in to replace the Plug-in. Below, you will find screenshots to help you identify which tool you are using, and instructions to switch to the Add-in.
We recommend everyone switch to the Add-in. However, anyone using a Mac with the Plug-in installed is required to switch to the Add-in.
How to identify if you are using the Plug-in
What the Plug-in icon looks like on Mac
What the Plug-in icon looks like on Windows
How to uninstall the Plug-in
Uninstall on Mac
- Make sure Outlook is closed and open "Finder"
- Click "Applications"
- Look for and open the "ZoomOutlookPlugin" folder
- Select "Uninstall"
Uninstall on Windows
- Make sure Outlook is closed and click the Start button
- Click the Settings icon on the left side
- Click "Apps"
- Look for "Zoom Outlook Plugin" and select "Uninstall"
How to switch to the Add-in
Visit this Knowledgebase article for Instructions to install the Add-in.
What if you are already using the Add-in?
No action is needed. The Add-in will continue to work after May.
Here is what the Add-in looks like on Mac and Windows: