The Illini Hall Computer Lab is primarily used for academic classes and training.
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 7 pm
Illini Hall Room 23 (Lower Level)
721 S. Wright Street
Phone: (217) 244-2111
Scheduling and Reservations
- This facility is used for academic classes. All or part of the facility may be reserved and unavailable for public use at times during the day. Please follow our Computer Lab Registration instructions to reserve this space.
- View the Illini Hall Computer Lab current schedule.
- Printer (1 available)
- LCD Projector (2 available)
- 15" Apple MacBook Pro (20 seats)
- Dual boot Windows 7 (64 bit) and Mac OS X
- Core i7 3615QM (ivy bridge) 2.30Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- 500GB hard drive