Visit the student technology resource guide for information about technology resources and services available to you. Refer to the University’s COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date campus policies and procedures.
Below are updates for Fall 2022 and answers to common student questions.
If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with our Help Desk at email@example.com, help.illinois.edu, or 217-244-7000. We’re here to help you!
- Download and Launch the Zoom desktop or mobile client/a>
- Select “SSO” on Desktop or “Sign In with SSO” on Mobile
- Enter “illinois” for the company domain (illinois.zoom.us)
- Enter your NetID and Password
Computers and mobile devicesLook for IllinoisNet in your wireless network list. Use your NetID and password to sign in.
Gaming, streaming, and other devices
If you are trying to connect a gaming, streaming, or voice device, you will need to complete a registration process. Please note that you will need to know the MAC Address for your device.
- Visit the device registration portal
- Sign in with your NetID and password.
- Click “Devices”.
- Click “Create New Device”.
- Fill out the form and select “Create”.
- Connect your registered gaming, streaming, or voice device to the “IllinoisNet_Guest” network.