If you have recently claimed your NetID and cannot access your university email account, please note that it can take up to 2 hours before your email inbox is ready.
All undergraduate students starting AFTER November 2018, graduate/professional students, faculty, and staff receive an Exchange (Outlook Online) email inbox. Use the Outlook App to connect email to a mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK “SSO”. USING YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD ON THE SIGN IN SCREEN WILL NOT WORK.
- Download and Launch the Zoom desktop or mobile client
- Select “SSO” on Desktop or “Sign In with SSO” on Mobile
- Enter “illinois” for the company domain (illinois.zoom.us)
- Enter your NetID and Password
Visit our Zoom essentials guide for additional assistance signing in and other Zoom features.
For laptops and mobile devices, look for “IllinoisNet” in your wireless network list. Use your NetID and password to sign in.
If you are trying to connect a gaming, streaming, or voice device, you will need to complete a registration process. Please note that you will need to know the MAC Address for your device.
- Visit the device registration portal.
- Sign in with your NetID and password.
- Click on “Devices”.
- Click on “Create New Device”.
- Fill out the form and select “Create”.
- Connect your registered gaming, streaming, or voice device to the “IllinoisNet_Guest” network.
For detailed instructions on your specific device, please visit this help article.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is required for all Illinois graduate and professional students.