Welcome to the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign! Whether you are here visiting with your student or attending a conference, Technology Services is here to help you access guest services you may need.
On this page:
Guest Wi-Fi access
- While on campus, connect your device to the Wi-Fi network “IllinoisNet_Guest”
- Open a web browser. If you are not automatically taken to our Wi-Fi portal, attempt to navigate to illinois.edu.
- Click the link to “Register a temporary guest account” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the form on the next page.
- You should now have guest Wi-Fi access until 4 a.m. the next day. Repeat steps 1 – 4 to extend guest Wi-Fi access if needed.
Joining University Zoom Meetings
If you have a Zoom account through your employer or institution, you can use that account to join University Zoom meetings or webinars.
If you do not have a Zoom account, you will need to create a free account.